Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Forex Trading Diary 8th Dec 09

Click here for a free stock market DVD

Morning all, I'm in bed trading because I'm still sick as a dog (Far too much info I know) I have had flu for four days and missed my alarm this morning at 5.45am. However it has not stopped me from pimping the pips!

I did a late trade around 14.40 yesterday for 19 pips and another 7 pips later on the break of the pivot to take yesterdays total to 59 pips for the day.

So why am I sharing so much about this morning? Well Adrian  (Trading partner) was up on time and noticed that cable was making a move at 6.10am and actually took an additional 33 pips before I had even woken up! This morning I had no problems with IG and I took 30 pips again!


Date:        08 DEC 2009
Reference:    DIAAAAAEM25RSAN
Size:        Buy to close
Open Level:  16373.3
Market:      Spot FX GBP/USD 08 DEC 2009
Level:        16343.3


 

















Tired and feeling lazy and so wont say much more apart from scalping an additional 10.5 pips to make 40 for the day and 100 pips in two days.

To Your Trading Success!

Click here for a free stock market DVD 

No comments:

Post a Comment