Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Thursday 22 April 2010

Rolling Stocks





  
Rolling Stocks Course











I have been very busy with a few projects and some nice to do things! Firstly I have been on another course to learn a rolling stocks strategy; I mentioned this in a previous post before Christmas.

It gives me the opportunity to either spread bet some of the stocks at a much better risk reward, or trade the stocks using options express as the broker.
                                                                  
Unfortunately its not tax free you do this the normal way, but I would recommend this type of trading for anyone thinking of starting to trade. Spread betting is like jumping into a formula one car. If you have never traded before there is a great chance that you will have a crash. Start in a go cart....Much safer and less likely to give you psychological issues!

The stocks can take two days to three weeks to hit target price. But the risk reward is very good in comparison to spread betting. The strategy is very easy and you can scan the list of stocks very quickly. Many of the graduates are making five to ten percent per month.
            
It was a fantastic two days and at lunch time we ventured to borough market for some lunch.
Lunch I say...Hmm have a look!

Marcus Generously treated me to an Oyster

Interesting taste…..

Trick is lots of hot pepper sauce…

Being of ethnic background not unusual in my food!







To be honest it was nice, I should remember not

to judge a book by its cover!








Marcus De Maria Of Investment Mastery

With More Than One Oyster ....

I Think He Enjoyed Them!





I have also been involved in a few projects which have taken up my time, hence the neglect of my blog and trades. Very sorry if you are a regular reader, but I am coaching many people now and it can be a problem to keep updating!  

To Your Continued Trading Success!

2 comments:

  1. This is an exceptionally smart written article. i will make sure to bookmark it and go back to study extra of your useful records. thanks for the publish. i can honestly go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete