Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Friday 7 August 2009

Trading Diary Friday 7th August 09

Thank Crunchie its Friday...... The week is coming to an end and I have finished up on pips for the 4th week in a row....Just! Saved today by actually trading the announcement (I know I said I wouldn't) But it made sense because they were being thrown everywhere with big moves and I felt it was an opportunity!

Non farm continued to make the market as I say "very interesting"! I took a calculated risk on a strategy we use for announcements and it paid off. But because my mind set was not to trade I was gripped with fear and missed 70 pips and more (So upset).

Cable dropped 150 pips and more in 10 Min's and I scalped 30 pips. The non farm announcement was better than anticipated which did not help the British pound! Trade is below....

(Fig:1)

Here's one for you to think about for the weekend! My friend Tojumul sent me a text on Friday morning. It said at 12hr 34 Min's and 56 seconds on the 7th of August this year the time and date will be 12.34:56 07/08/09 ....1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.This will never happen in your life again!

This got me thinking about how many things will never happen in my life ever again! So many people waste and do not celebrate there time. Then finally get to the end and wish for so much more.

My trading journey is for this reason......My goal is financial freedom so I can do more with my life! I have no boss....Meet great people....Decide on what I want to do! If you want to change your mind set and move on with your dreams? Sign up for the free 45 minute wealth consultation!

It will be the best thing you have ever done in your life. If you are reading this blog then you have an interest in creating money which will ultimately support the life you desire....Don't wait, get on with it...You will never have this time again!

Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. hi, i love the thing about 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9,
    ive just recognized it...

    happy green pips... :)

    ogzin
    forexdate.com

    ReplyDelete