Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Monday 17 August 2009

Trading Diary Monday 17th August 09



Kindle: Amazon's 6" Wireless Reading Device (Latest Generation)

Having some major technical difficulties and can't put up the graphs showing my trades. Hence the lack of updates on my blog. I had a fantastic week but was thoroughly pissed off because I am now getting too greedy and I'm actually losing points for this reason.

Ended up 60 pips up last week but should easily have taken 120. I thought I had solved it but his morning I did the same. Got in early and took around 10 pips then got in again and took another 10 pips.

On the Second trade I had 20 pips and didn't take it. So whats going wrong? The major thing is I am not sticking to my exit strategy....I covered this a couple of months ago when I was not so consistent but have to keep reminding myself. The psychology of trading is so interesting!

Lose your focus for a bit and you slip back into old habits...I aim to write in this blog tomorrow of a clean trade of just 20 pips and no messing around with exit strategy's.

Should soon be doing my first public speaking event on trading. Very excited but its a good month away.... Will let you know how it goes

First Entry
Entry: 16398.1
Exit: 16389.4

Second Entry
Entry: 16370.1
Exit: 16360.3

I will give a brief summary of all my trades from last week Tomorrow. The super traders group is about to expand with three more joining myself Neville and Adrian. The mission is to create the biggest most successful trading group ever.

To Your Trading Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment