Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Sunday 2 August 2009

Candle Patterns



I have found using candle sticks to read the market as essential. My exit and entry's are based a lot of the times on the individual price actions of the candles. We all have our trading styles but would highly recommend you add this to what you know.

There are many candle patterns and this video looks at two. The Spinning Top and the Doji and what could occur when the candles appear in the market.

All the Forex Currencies have patterns and movements. Learning them well is the difference between a losing trader and a great trader. I have two favourites Gbp/Usd (Cable) and Eur/Usd.

You will find whatever pairings you love have patterns and regular movements. For a more in depth look at The Forex Currencies and how they differ, read Forex Patterns and Probabilities!





As a huge sports Fan the Trading Athlete has had the most impact in my understanding of trading. If you are not so sporty I would recommend Trading In The Zone. Read the books three times and complete the exercises in both!

Learn and Trade The Markets Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment