Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Day Trading Diary 20th 0ct 09

I have had two classic Pound dollar trades this week. Its been very consistent and unlike yesterday I made sure I was in the trade! The skype trading group had a big difference of opinion this morning. Some played the breakout strategy while others went long using the pivot strategy also on pound dollar.

It took me 5 Min's to get my pips after the movement at 7.10am, what has made the trades classic is the way it has been channeling. It means the breakout is very clear and less risky. As I said I chose not to play the pivot strategy and took 20 pips as a breakout with limit set for 30 (Just in case).



At the time of the screen shot it looks like cable is showing in decision. It actually reversed and a few people lost. Just a question of experience really I do trust the pivot strategy but did not trust the time. I have much work to do this week, I have two trading plans to review as well as a months trading results of one of the new advanced traders.

Great news to hear that J (Wont give her real name) took action after my consultation and has created her trading plan. She is going to do very well and won her first trade! If you would like additional coaching please e-mail me at Kofi.oppong1@btinternet.com

To Your Trading Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment