Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Monday 19 October 2009

Day trading diary Mon Oct 17th 09

Markets were buoyant today, unfortunately I missed all the major moves. Because of this it will only be a quick update.I only took 8 pips and really don't want to be reminded of my misses! Lots on this week with teaching on Friday and meetings booked all over the place.



The pound yen had a big move down as well this morning. I counted 4 pairs that awoke from slumber at 8am for some crazy reason. Apart from ftse opening there was nothing special that I knew of that would affect the markets at that time? It just seemed like 8 was the magic number today!



Off to do some other things today, hope the trading community had a better morning than mine!

To Your Trading Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment