Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Thursday 8 October 2009

Speaking At The Property Pin Event For Simon Zushi!

On Saturday the 26th September I talked at the Simon Zushi property network events for his previous graduates, about the psychology of trading.

Simon as a property entrepreneur has always used different techniques to to improve the mindset of his property students, when teaching them the various strategies to build a property portfolio.

In previous events he has used wealth dynamics to encourage team building among his students and also to identify what different qualities you may need in your own mastermind team to be successful.

(Franscois, Simon Zushi, Janine and me...Dinner and school disco event)

Trading is very similar and requires Discipline (Which means repeating the good things that you do - Not as most people believe - Hard work!) It also requires you to take action and not least to conquer your fears.

I was part of the first mastermind group that Simon began with almost two years ago and have since as you know, evolved to trading.

But the learning I gained will support where I place my profits from trading, as I build assets for my future and create additional passive income.

It was a pleasure to speak in front of other mastermind groups as well as my own. In addition I would highly recommend Simon if you you decide to take up property. He is extremely ethical and his teaching of property is the best around.

We ended the night with a reunion dinner with a school dinner theme! Very entertaining!

I ended my speech with the classic quote of Albert Einstein:
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results!

What are you doing to achieve your goals? Are you on the rat wheel turning over and over again but not really going anywhere? Without asking yourself this question everyday you will find life a huge struggle to improve.

To Your Trading Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment