Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Monday 22 June 2009

Trading Diary 22nd June

Monday was a strange day, I was not happy with signals on cable for the breakout I usually trade in the morning. It had a huge drop and I should have been in the trade at 16478. It continued to drop even more and I was pissed!


















The Fx hour strategy was good to enter also for 8am. I was very weary of what caused the drop so watched to see what happened. It continued on short trade and gave an opportunity to get 30 pips. Retraction was fast when it got near 16400.

Anybody looking for more than 30 pips would have been in the trade for more than two hours. The Bollinger bands started to pinch again and no clear direction on where it was going. Will update on where cable finally it finished tomorrow.

Have a great Monday!







No comments:

Post a Comment