Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Monday 29 June 2009

Trading Diary June 29th

Monday breakout on Cable today was my only trade. The trade went as follows... At around 7am cable broke the range it had been channelling in from 4.15.

It broke this with the first sequence of the three red candles on the chart at entry point.
My entry point was 69 and after spread was 16.466.6.




















I am much happier when my entry is broken on the first candle due to the higher percentage of it creating 3 candles of the same colour (80%). My exit was just around 50 and I clicked out at 51.9 for 15 - 16 pips!

Cable had a Major spike for no particular reason around 9 as you can see on chart. This put me off trading for the rest of the day as all FX markets were going in opposite directions to signals?

As my trading partner Neville would say.....The market is the market Kofi!

On to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment