Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Monday 8 June 2009

Trading Diary June 8th

FTSE:

Ok so ftse trade went well this morning and I gained a nice 29 pips! But, as with a couple of days ago. I got greedy on oil and went for maximum target of 40 pips!

At 35 pips up I should have taken the points....
But another good lesson, as you can see oil retracted and I lost 40 pips (Fig 2).

My saving grace was I protected revenue won on ftse. Not a happy bunny but purely my own doing!

I missed some fantastic trades on FX with many of the skype group making 60 and 70 pips on Eur/Gbp and Cable!

Peter Cullen of the Skype trading group broke the record and took 152 pips last week Thursday. Admittedly it was around the MPC announcement and at one time he was 250 pips up (Crazy)
Peter had the accolade taken away by Susannah when she let a trade run for 100 pips the previous Friday. So the bar has been set 152 pips on a two hour trade....Some good going!
Fig:2 Oil







No comments:

Post a Comment