Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Trading Diary June 30th

Tuesday trading began with me opening up the charts to see that oil (Brent Crude Oil on I.G) had a range of 190. Something had spooked it?

By 11 it was at a high of the year, I found out it was partially due to the attack on Nigeria bringing fears of lack of oil? Anything to push the price up!

Today's trading was similar to Monday, Cable had a huge break out on the back of the housing news. Nationwide gave better numbers on the UK housing industry which made cable fly when the European markets opened!

I entered the trade at 16665.8 as it broke the high of day at 16662. It was moving quickly and before I had a chance to get out with 20 pips, I was taken out by my limit order with 30pips.

Its a 5min candle that you see on the charts and I was in the trade for all of 2 minutes. If only they where all so easy....

I have now taken 45 pips this week on the breakout strategy. Not done many on the hour which can yield the bigger points. This weeks focus is to get some big movers. No more trading today for me!

Trade well!

No comments:

Post a Comment