Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Monday 20 July 2009

Trading Diary Mon 20th July

The Bi monthly meeting for advanced mentees took place on Sunday 19Th of July at the Grosvenor hotel Victoria. This is used as a catch up to discuss how the strategies have been performing! The biggest concern was the ftse strategy, this gave us a few challenges this month.

Spoke to Marcus (Investment Mastery) about possibly using the strategy on the German Dax. But generally we went through the use of pivot points and some of the guys talked through bad trades. Feedback was given by the group and Master Trader Avi and Marcus de Maria.

I presented twice on the day and it was great to catch up with various faces on the skype chat to improve our trading!

I have heard many people talk about Mondays not being a good day to trade Fx. I personnel have not noticed this and tend to be more consistent on Monday than any other day of the week! It was a strong Morning for the three strategies I generally use.

Had I been brave enough there was over 100 pips up for grabs. Lets begin with Cable breakout. The trend of the morning was up and there was 4 pivot points below my short entry(See Fig 2 for better example).

Long entry point was 16420, in the end I got in at 16423.1 as cable broke the high of the morning. Unlike the previous weeks it struggled to find early momentum and I was in the trade for over an hour which is unusual! Total pips on trade 27 and positive start to the week!

(Fig:1)

The 1 hour strategy yielded 70 pips with entry at 8am (See Fig:2). Good old Adrian, cheeky bugger was not sure of breakout so left with 5 pips. He then got in again on the hour and adjusted his limit to 60 pips.

The candle shot up and he made his target pips for the day and then some by 9am. Had I adjusted my strategy and changed stop I could have gained 100 pips... OK 27 is still a great start for me so I shouldn't complain!

(Fig:2)

As mentioned above, ftse over the last four weeks has not played ball. Today it went like a rocket and gave 20 pips very quickly. It actually produced 25 pips, I did not trade it due to recent channeling!




Overall a strong morning for the strategies and trades!

To more trading success!

No comments:

Post a Comment