Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Monday 27 July 2009

Trading Diary Thurs 23rd July 09


Excellent trade today, the breakout tested my patience to say the least! I nearly got stopped out twice and the trade was longer than normal at 30 mins.


In the end I took 15 pips, it could not break 16530 and I was also very weary of an announcement due at 9.30. My rule is to be out at least an hour before any announcement. I stuck to it and banked the pips!


(Fig:1)

It was an excellent trade because I stayed calm when it was going against me. My stop loss was hidden under the Ma 20 not by design but because the 30 stop loss happened to be below it.


This saved me as it failed to go below this level and finally I escaped with 15 pips. A good mechanical trade and I gave it 8 out of 10!

To your Trading Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment