Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Monday 27 July 2009

Trading Diary Frid 24th July 09

I was in Bromley at 9.30 to support the teaching of the new advanced traders. So sods law pound dollar would naturally take longer this morning.

I got in early at 16517 at 6.30am to scalp some points. I finally exited the trade at 8.40 after cable hit 530 and failed to significantly break that resistance. at times I had 23 pips but finally took 12. Great week with points readily available on breakout and 1 hour forex strategy.


I finished the week on a total of 80 pips and no loss. Many mechanical trades and this was what was more pleasing. Possibly my best week of trading, got much more in the past but was never as disciplined!


Off to teach the new advanced traders....They will be on the skype chat from Monday to start their trading careers!


Summary of week!



  • 80 pips for the week

  • No loss

  • Mechanical Trading!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment