Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Thursday 9 July 2009

Trading Diary 2nd July

The markets are ranging so taking them very cautiously. Strategies on ftse and hourly strategies on cable are difficult to asses at the moment with no major moves. Generally as most know, the markets are usually trending up or down. But as we move into the so called recovery, the markets seem to be changing month to month.

With this in mind I have restricted myself to the gbp breakout in the morning. The number one point of trading is to preserve capital. Number two point in trading is to preserve capital. Number three point in trading is to remember points one and two!



Having said that ftse won 4 out of five trades last week so maybe I'm being over cautious, which is not a bad thing. As long as I am not trading with fear.....Not sure yet on that one. My Thursday breakout is above...Any comments let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment