Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Trading Diary Wed 14th July 09

Wow after a cautious two days the markets went like a rocket this morning. Adrian had finished trading by 9.30 after taking 40 pips on cable breakout and 15pips on ftse strategy. They all went long and I'm writing this at 13.41 and they are still going!

Fig 1 (GBP/USD)


As you can see I got in twice in the space of 20 minutes on the above breakout (Fig 1). In total I scalped 35 pips. I have established the breakout as my key trade. I then trade the ftse and Fx hourly strategy if I have no other trades.

Adrian trades with me most mornings and we support each other in the kill or be killed world of spread betting. I thank him for his hypnosis cds in making me a calmer person when actually in the trade. Check out his site for more info!

We support each other by reviewing good and bad trades. This is essential in your trading growth. You pick up on your mistakes and can also be open and honest about what you did.

Trading can be a lonely business!

Fig 2 (ftse)


I include the ftse trade today, from opening it broke the signal to go short. We ignored it and instead waited for more clarity....Adrian got in on long as the numbers show in graph and finished on 55 pips in total for both trades.

There was also a trade at 7am for Eur/Usd, I ignoring the 1 hour strategy trade due to waiting for my favoured cable breakout. I include the chart below to show you what happened. In total there was 56 pips if you waited for the hour, or 76 pips if you was watching the trade!

As I won on cable anyway, I was not too unhappy about the missed points.

Fig 3(FX EUR/USD)


To your success!

No comments:

Post a Comment