Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Monday 2 November 2009

Day Trading Diary Mon Nov 1st 09




Good morning all, I hope you all had a great weekend? I have started the week well with a nice early morning drop on cable for 20 pips. No real reason but a nice drop anyway? Was actually going to wait until 16,424 to trade the breakout as that was the safe break from the morning channel.

But at 7 am cable broke the pivot point and dropped significantly to suggest it was going to drop quite a bit more. It was the first red candle and normally you get 3 histogram was not ideal but was worth the gamble..So I got in at 16,445 and out at 16,425



At 8 am with the opening of the ftse I also got in again and scalped another 10 pips when it broke the 400 level. Again many pips on offer but 30pips on Monday in total is a good start to the day and week!

To Your Trading Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment