Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Forex Trading Diary 3rd Nov 09

The Forex markets have been buoyant for two days. All three strategies I trade made some great gains today. The announcements of the bailouts of the banks (again) I believe had an impact on the markets.

Most of the Forex pairs went into free fall. I took 10 pips on the breakout on Pound Dollar initially, but using the pivot strategy there was 27 pips available.



The Forex Pivot Strategy came through with so many points today it was stupid. You could have played all the pairs or picked which one you wanted! The Pound Dollar entry points are below using the meta trader charts.

(Pound / Dollar)


Pound Yen also had a nice trade today, there was 36 pips on offer. I don't trade pound Japanese yen due to how big the spread is. 6 - 8 pips means you are down a lot of points before you start making money!

(Pound / Yen)


I have not included the Forex trade on Euro Dollar which was also a successful trade. The dax strategy also came through with a nice 15 pips. The webinar on Sunday introduced the rolling stocks strategy that is normally taught to the beginners to the advanced trading group.

I personally did not go on the beginners course as I went for the aggressive advanced trading, which is based on spread betting. But some of the guys playing this have had some great success and huge gains applying spread betting to normal stocks.

Due to this Marcus has now made this information available to all the advanced traders. I am now looking at this because the gains have been huge for the guys applying the strategy. We are in November and the reason I have mentioned the rolling stocks is because I am planning for 2010.

I know what I want to do and achieve. The how is slowly coming because I'm focused, determined and always write my goals down:)

To Your Trading Success!

1 comment:

  1. yes,its true that announcement of bailouts had a strong impact.comparison of one monetary with the other is very well explained. my friends have been investing in stocks and they stick to few day trading secrets
    which enable them to get good returns.

    ReplyDelete