Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Forex Trading Diary Tuesday 24th Nov 09

Took a nice 15 pips on my Forex pound dollar trade this morning. No bells and whistles, got in underneath the 50 level at 16,545 but I.g filled me in at 41 (Slippage) So I took 15 pips instead of 20. This was due to the pivot at 16,520.

It retracted many times from this level, I could have scalped a total of 45 pips this morning using the same entry points on retraction!



Pivot strategy on usd /cad came in with 28 pips as well as many more on the other pairings I look at. I don't have time to take screen shots so I will leave you with the two!


The weather is still miserable but trading is not thankfully, so be positive and have a great day!

To Your Trading Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment