Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Day Trading Diary Thursday Nov 26th 09

I start today's blogg with a play on the Jay Z song "I have 99 problems but trading is not one". This is because I took another 29 pips this morning to have a total of 99 so far this week. Sometimes its good to celebrate...But not too much!

A strong week of trading with potential to be my best ever. If I round up all the fractions its actually 101 pips so far.

I traded cable again at 2pm yesterday afternoon after it channeled from 12 o'clock. My entry points were 16692 and exit around 2.35pm at 16670. Similar set up to my trades in the morning. This time the volatility is created by the US market opening as opposed to the European market at 7am.

It broke below the 16700 mark and confirmation was given by the histogram showing a short trade.


On to this Morning, I had a hairy 15 minutes when my trade was channeling. I had the option of 10 pips which was offered 4 times to me!



I remained stubborn and held on for it to finally drop below 16630 and then on for 29 pips. Had I played this on the hour strategy there was 40 on offer. If this had been played on the pivot strategy there was 30 pips on offer!

I wrote on my twitter site today, could cable repeat last weeks huge drop. The Americans are on thanks given today but this did not make any difference. There was a drop of 200 points virtually the same as last week. Proving again that its the most liquid pair and how the forex market does not rely on the US!

On my point on the banks from yesterday....All I can say is the bloody £$%^&&* if this does not show how the bank cartel and money makers stick together then you are blind! Take your future into your own hands.

That's what I do with trading, if you stay in the system they will always keep you poor!

To Your Trading Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment