Closely Guarded 100% Accuracry Forex Strategy

New I Phone 4 G

Friday 27 November 2009

Forex Trading Diary Friday 27th Nov 09

Five for five so.....Err high five I think!? As the Americans would say awesome! My apologise for not wishing the yanks a happy Thanks giving yesterday! I'm writing this blogg at 7.31 am in the UK and have just taken another 30 pips off Cable (Pound / Dollar)


I believe we have to thank Dubai for the downs of cable this week!Having said that virtually every pair on the pivot strategy went between 7 and 7.30am this morning! I have captured 1 pivot strategy trade and my 30 pips on cable!


(Cable Breakout 30 pips)



(Usd/Cad Pivot strategy)




I end the week with on a significant Milestone....I have got more points but never without a loss. This week there were no losses and I read the markets correctly. For that I am very pleased!

I'm am teaching the advanced Traders at Investment Mastery today. It's good to help people who are also looking to breakout of the RAT race!

I will also be at the Forex Millionaires summit this weekend. I am crewing at the event so I can keep in touch with what new developments and advances the industry may have had. Its great to also get other experts opinions on trading. You can always learn more!

Some great speakers so I will have some interesting points for the blogg.

To Your Trading Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment